In this application, students will be required to upload the following documents. Applications without these pieces of documentation are incomplete and will not be considered for scholarships.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Most recent IRS Form 1040 indicating annual adjusted gross income (page 1 of tax return) for student and/or parent(s). Applications that do not include verification of adjusted gross income will not be considered.
- High School Seniors need to provide an official copy of their high school transcript and an official copy of their ACT or SAT scores. The transcript should show at least seven semesters of high school work.
- Students who have completed any college credit (including dual credit) need to provide an official transcript from each college attended which includes grades for the most recent semester completed.
- Student Resume (Sample Resume)
Students must be enrolled in 12 credit hours to be eligible and must have a minimum grade point average of 2.50 on a 4.0 scale.
Applications considered priority should be received or postmarked by April 1st of each year and returned to:
Opportunity Plan, Inc.
P.O. Box 1035
504 24th Street
Canyon, Texas 79015